- Mondays, 5:45-6:45p with Cami (studio only, starts Jan 9)
- Wednesdays, 7-8p with Rose (studio only, postnatal welcome)
- Saturdays, 8:30-9:30a with Lela (studio only)
- Baby & Me Class (ages 6 weeks to active crawling) with Cami begins Monday, Jan 9 4:30-5:15p (studio only)
Since 2005, these classes has provided many women with a supplement to their childbirth education and preparation, and many babies with happier, healthier moms!
In this class you will learn techniques to support your changing body and prepare you for childbirth, such as:
- Yoga-based relaxation skills for cultivating present moment awareness, mindfulness and focus
- Breathing practices for calming the mind and the nervous system, as well as breath work suitable for labor
- Yoga postures for strengthening leg, hip and back muscles to help you prepare for the athletic feat of childbirth
- Tools to cultivate positive thinking and letting go of worry
Each class will be built around one of these four themes and will always include breathing, stabilizing postures, safe stretching, pelvic floor and core strengthening, relaxation and a brief meditation. Read more about our philosophy and background here.
Prenatal yoga is most effective when done frequently. We recommended two classes a week, if possible, throughout your pregnancy. Your body and your baby will thank you!
|Single class||5 class package||Monthly Unlimited|
|No expiration||Can be used at any other classes at our studio as well
$8.50/class or lower,
Includes video library of classes and 15% off events.
Good from the first date of attendance, auto-pay can be stopped at any time
- Financial limitations?
- Financial need rate of $60 for 5 classes available- please inquire
- How do I reserve?
- Through the MindBody app or our website. You will see two options: VIRTUAL or STUDIO. If you choose VIRTUAL, save the confirmation email as it includes your Zoom link
- Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks are currently optional as per CDC and Health Dept. recommendations. Please wear one if it makes you feel more comfortable. Classes are currently nowhere near capacity and there will always be an anti-viral air filter running. We prefer that you would stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Cancellations and missed classes
- Partial or full refunds are honored at any time due to complications, emergencies or early baby arrival!
- Feeling particularly anxious, unprepared or uncomfortable?
- Contact Lela for more resources, such as somatic trauma resolution therapy, Beyond the Baby Blues Support Groups and private yoga for childbirth preparation classes.
- Still unclear?