We are adjusting our metaphorical posture to offer our classes online through the Zoom platform. You can attend through your phone, tablet or laptop. We will offer a subset of our classes virtually this week. The procedure is fairly simple:
- Download the ZOOM app on your laptop, tablet or phone.
- Register for class as usual through our website, the Mindbody website, or Mindbody phone app. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom meeting. SAVE THIS EMAIL
- Before class begins, find a quiet place in your home large enough to fit your mat with space to stretch out in all directions. A stack of books can serve as a block, beach towels and small blankets work for cushioning and couch cushions can be bolsters. Maybe turn on Do Not Disturb mode on your phone?
- The studio will be "open" 15 minutes or so before class starts. Click the link you receive in the reservation email to sign in for class.
We may eventually offer class videos to download if you miss the live session, but we don't quite have that figured out yet.
We are also offering a selection of prerecorded audio practices available to stream or download here.
Thanks in advance for you patience as we figure this out.
Having trouble signing in or paying?
Many modern browsers have such strong privacy settings that they break some website functions, especially Firefox. Three options:
- Adjust your browser privacy settings to allow cookies from sites you have visited (more details here).
- Use the MindBody registration page (best from a desktop or laptop)
- Download the MindBody app (best from your phone)
Need to reserve a class for someone else?
Visit the MindBody page directly to book or pay for someone else.