While the shelter-in-place order continues, our classes are still online through the Zoom platform. You can attend through your phone, tablet or laptop. The procedure is fairly simple:
- Download the ZOOM app on your laptop, tablet or phone. Please use your full name when your register your Zoom ID.
- Register for class as usual through this page. If you have trouble with our website, try the Mindbody website or the Mindbody phone app
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom meeting. SAVE THIS EMAIL
- Before class begins, find a quiet place in your home large enough to fit your mat with space to stretch out in all directions. A stack of books can serve as a block, beach towels and small blankets work for cushioning and couch cushions can be bolsters. Maybe turn on Do Not Disturb mode on your phone?
- The studio will be "open" about 15 minutes before class starts. The room may be "locked" if you enter before then. Click the link you received in the reservation email to sign in for class.
- Check your Spam folder and mark our auto-emails as "Not Spam", or
- Check your MindBody profile and make sure you're signed up from reminder emails, or
- Email us and we'll get it sorted.
If you have several people in your quarantine pod who'd like to practice, we'd appreciate if each person attending class would pay separately. This helps us continue paying our rent and teachers. However, if you are experiencing financial hardship, you are welcome to gather more folks around the screen. We trust you!
We may eventually offer class videos to download if you miss the live session, but we don't quite have that figured out yet.
We are also offering a selection of prerecorded audio practices available to stream or download here.
If you cannot afford to pay your normal full rate, please contact us or feel free to purchase a discounted $12/single class or 6 classes for $60 card (available in the online store). We trust you!
Having trouble signing in or paying?
Many modern browsers have such strong privacy settings that they break some website functions, especially Firefox. Three options:
- Adjust your browser privacy settings to allow cookies from sites you have visited (more details here).
- Use the MindBody registration page (best from a desktop or laptop)
- Download the MindBody app (best from your phone)
Need to reserve a class for someone else?
Visit the MindBody page directly to book or pay for someone else.