Why try Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy?
- Relieve physical manifestations of stress and anxiety.
- Reconnect with your body after illness or injury.
- Receive support during life transitions.
- Deepen your experience of yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.
What can I expect from a yoga therapy session?
- A 90 minute one-on-one session in a private studio environment with a professionally trained therapist.
- Supported yoga stretches in which you control the intensity.
- No yoga experience required.
- Simple dialogue brings your awareness to the present moment and encourages you to explore what arises.
- Each session ends with an integration process where you can incorporate your newfound wisdom into your life.
- You may experience deep relaxation, profound release of physical and emotional tension, fresh insight, and a renewed connection to your inner strength.
helped me find the key I had been searching for, to open a door to greater possibility.
$135 for a 90 minute session. Shorter sessions may be done, but the work tends to be most effective at 90 minutes.
Most people find that 3-5 sessions are necessary to discover the full potential of the work. Those dealing with issues that require more support may wish to receive a session every week, while others find that once every 4-6 weeks is good way to stay in touch with themselves and enhance their process of growth and self-discovery.