In consistently showing up to my mat three days a week I have noticed: a deeper sense of connection with my body and its needs, acceptance and adjustment for situations as they present themselves, and the ability to breath through challenging life moments. I breathe deeper, move easier, and experience more freedom from the anxious, tense state of mind.
At Grateful Yoga, we want to make consistent, long-term practice as easy as possible. We have created a Sustaining Membership program to support your commitment. In return for a $105 monthly auto-payment and a three-month committment, you receive:
- Unlimited yoga classes. Come 2x a week = $11/class. 3x week = $8/class. Or come every day!
- Access to a video library of previous classes
- 15% off workshops and series
- Two guest passes per month
- A yearly home practice consultation ($50; usually $105)
- Motivation to attend frequently
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you are supporting the continued growth of Grateful Yoga as well as our scholarship program for students in financial need
This membership can be paused or done as a month-to-month committment if you are pregnant or have any health issues that make your life feel uncertain.
Consider this an investment in your long-term happiness. When life gets messy (like maybe a pandemic), your dedicated practice will be there for you, but only if you have taken the time to nurture it.
Become a Sustaining Member and give yoga the chance it deserves to make a positive impact on your life and body!