- Sundays, 8:30-9:15p weekly via Zoom with Rose Campbell, postpartum doula and postnatal yoga specialist
- Tuesdays, 10-11a Mom & Baby yoga weekly via Zoom with Safia Alajlan, prenatal and postnatal yoga teacher (will not be recorded)
- $18/drop-in per adult
- $85 for 5 classes
- $185 for 12 classes
- $105/month gives you access to all classes at the studio, an archive of video classes and 15% off all studio workshops, including the upcoming Yoga for Postpartum Recovery series that will be happening soon!
- Can't make the live class? Some of our classes will be recorded. Link will be good for one week!
- Sliding scale rates are always available- never let cost be the reason you don't come to Grateful Yoga! We can work with your budget.
Topics will include:
- Practices for realigning and re-balancing the sacrum and hips
- Techniques for re-discovering your core muscles
- Postures for relieving neck and shoulder tension, stretching arms and hands
- Practices to calm you down, center your mind and deeply rest
Come join this supportive community of mothers and reconnect to your body at the same time!
I have a busy schedule and I don't often give as much attention as I would like to my new baby, especially since I also have a toddler at home. Going to yoga on Saturday mornings with her has been a highlight of her infancy. I feel so filled with love after an hour of looking at her sweet face and exploring movement together. What pure joy to enjoy her, rather than just constantly managing a million tasks like usual. Highly recommended- it puts me in a phenomenal mood for the rest of the day. - L.S.
This class is the best thing to happen to new (and new again) mamas since an extra hour of sleep! This weekly ritual saves me in so many ways - strengthens my center (in all meanings of the word), opens my hunched shoulders and gives me a moment to breathe. Love the community, the self-care time and the way I can actually stand up straight for a while after class, that is until my 4 month old and 3 year old want to be carried at the same time again. Sarah, Evanston