- Sundays, 12:15-1p weekly with Rose Campbell, postpartum doula and postnatal yoga specialist
- Please call 847-849-1810 if you have any questions
- $18/drop-in per adult or $80 for 5 classes
- Sliding scale rates are always available- never let cost be the reason you don't come to Grateful Yoga! We can work with your budget.
Topics will include:
- Practices for realigning and re-balancing the sacrum and hips
- Techniques for re-discovering your core muscles
- Postures for relieving neck and shoulder tension, stretching arms and hands
- Practices to calm you down, center your mind and deeply rest
Come join this supportive community of mothers and reconnect to your body at the same time!
I have a busy schedule and I don't often give as much attention as I would like to my new baby, especially since I also have a toddler at home. Going to yoga on Saturday mornings with her has been a highlight of her infancy. I feel so filled with love after an hour of looking at her sweet face and exploring movement together. What pure joy to enjoy her, rather than just constantly managing a million tasks like usual. Highly recommended- it puts me in a phenomenal mood for the rest of the day. - L.S.
This class is the best thing to happen to new (and new again) mamas since an extra hour of sleep! This weekly ritual saves me in so many ways - strengthens my center (in all meanings of the word), opens my hunched shoulders and gives me a moment to breathe. Love the community, the self-care time and the way I can actually stand up straight for a while after class, that is until my 4 month old and 3 year old want to be carried at the same time again. Sarah, Evanston